Air Duct Encapsulation
Vent Pros Hawaii offers air duct encapsulation services which seals the ductwork with a liquid spray anti-microbial that dries to become a solid. This service is an effective less costly solution to renewing your ducts rather then replacing your entire ductwork. The built in anti-microbial product prevents mold from coming back after the duct has been treated. The air duct encapsulation also traps odor and debris from circulating throughout your home or office vents.
Make sure your home and office ducts are protected against mold.
Air Duct Sanitization
Vent Pros Hawaii understands that it is very important to identify mold in your HVAC system and resolve the issue properly. Ducts are commonly made up of porous material and often times moisture can build up which allows for the perfect environment for mold to grow. Vent Pros Hawaii offers HVAC duct sanitizing with an anti-microbial to kill the mold spores which will improve the quality of your home and office air. This sanitizing treatment also eliminates odors as well as offers relief for smoke damage done to ductwork.
Benefits of Duct Sanitizing
Healthier air- your ductwork is the delivery system for all the air in your home; if its clean, your air will be too.
Keeps ductwork clean- sanitizers have a lasting effect, so they help keep your ductwork free of contamination after application.
Reduction of allergens- allergy inducing particles are eradicated during sanitizing, helping to reduce allergic reactions to the air in your home.
Air Duct Sanitization
EnviroCon is a mild bacteriostat and fungistat that we use when the primary objective of the treatment is to remove odors associated with mold, mildew or bacteria. EnviorCon is unscented and is NOT a perfume, cover-up or masking agent.
It works by oxidizing the causes of these odors, not by adding its own scent to the air coming from your ducts. EnviroCon is an effective bacteriostat and fungistat the inhibits the reproduction of odor-causing microorganisms such as mold and mildew. Its active ingredient is Chlorine Dioxide (0.1%). This product is completely safe for building occupants including children and pets. No evacuation is necessary during or after application. When the product dries completely (in an hour or two), there is almost no residue and what little is present is inert and has no further chemical action.